Skip to main content

[HUB] Mods for Morroblivion

Submitted by Daggers on

Note: Compatibility Patches, Creatures and the Main Project Release have a separate thread.

Notice: I went ahead and updated the entire list below and re-released most mods with v066 support. This is going to take awhile to complete, I'm the only person doing everything at this time.

Asset Replacers (Models & Textures)

Expand

Creatures

Expand

Gameplay

Expand

World

Expand

User Interface

Expand

Transport

Expand
  • Morroblivion in Tamriel - By: Iceburg
    Integrates Morroblivion into 'Under the Sign of the Dragon Tamriel Heightmaps', so now you can actually walk right across Cyrodiil's border into Morrowind and vice versa (also you can walk your way to Mournhold).
  • Portal Spell - By: Sjors Boomschors
    A spell that summons a magic portal which can take you to Vvardenfell (and later can be to travel back to the same location in Cyrodill where you opened the portal to Morrowind).

Items

Expand

Player Homes

Expand

Converted Morrowind Mods

Expand

Magic

Expand
  • Oblivionised Enchants - By: Seferoth
    Replaces enchantments from Morrowind ('Cast when Used') with Oblivion enchantments. Not compatible with Universal Cast-When-Used System.
  • Lost Magic - By: qwertyasdfgh
    Adds back Morrowind spell effects. Requires OBME.
  • Mo' Spell Tomes - By: AgentsAreGO
    Adds spell tomes with Morrowind spells. Requires Spell Tomes DLC and Unofficial Patch.
  • Magic - By: iamnone
    Rebalancing of various Morrowind spells.

Voiced Dialogue

Expand

Acted Voice Overs / Voiced Dialogue - By: Sot and company

Adds in new voice acting for Morrowind's Dialogue (in process).

Computer-Generated Voice Overs / Voiced Dialogue- By: Sjors Boomschors

Adds voices to Morrowind's dialogue generated by advanced text-to-speech conversion programs.

xVASynth Voices - By: Dimitrije Jankov

The best quality voices for all of Morroblivion's dialogue.

Source Code

Expand

Karma: 1 (1 votes)
Last edited by Daggers on 12 Jan 2022 - 21:09.Spelling

I'm afraid I don't understand your question.

This is the list of mods for Morroblivion. What does it have to do with Nexus? Morroblivion is not even allowed there.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Just as a personal opinion, it would be nice so see merged into main file the following optional mods:

Clothing Galore by qwertyasdfgh (Beautiful work).
Focuses on remaking Morrowind clothes close to original design.
Based on HGEC female body and Roberts V5 male body.

Armored Skeletons by qwertyasdfgh (More lore friendly skeleton variations, very well done).
Adds skeleton variants wearing Morrowind armor.

Voiced Greetings and Combat  started by robertneville777, completed by Brainslasher (awesome contribution)
Adds back all Morrowind's voiced greetings and other dialogue lines.

Thanks for sharing these and all the rest optional mods.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I can't speak for the other mods but voiced Greetings is still being worked on, there are some issues with disease greetings and a few other quirks I'd like to sort out.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

hey to make the Morroblivion time thing smoother, you should make some Oblivion gates open in Morrowind, and make/use some towns/cities like kvatch, in Morrowind.

It would make sense, since the daedra are in every game anyway . With Skyblivion, someone should make a mod for alternate start. You start in Cyrodil, and you get out of prison and stuff, then the story leads you to cross the border into skyrim, which gets you arrested. And hence forth.

OR

You do the regular thing.

ALSO

you should make it so, sense dragons are alive, there are dragons in Cyrodil, OR make it so the oblivion gate/planes are still there.

ALSO

In Skywind make it so there are dragons in Morrowind if there not already there.

I know I'm asking alot, but these things will take The Merges to a whole new level. Suddenly, it will feel like your playing at the same time as the actual game

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

No Problems , do you only Need Oblivion-XP now No other files

 

 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I have no idea why are you posting this, especially here.

Oblivion XP is supported within the master-file starting from v063 (as indicated in changelog). Using files from 2010 will result in lots of broken quests.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

i'd like to replace death with world transfer :) like new game started in morrowind, on the ship, then you got killed you awaken in oblivion prison, and later death just acts like that portal mod you have here already.

what do you think? weird or cool? :)

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Can someone tell me what happened to the 'Alternate Start and World Transport' mod? It was under the 'Transport between worlds' tab, but now is no longer there.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Can someone tell me what happened to the 'Alternate Start and World Transport' mod? It was under the 'Transport between worlds' tab, but now is no longer there.

It is no longer compatible with the current master, so I removed the link. Use thermador's Chargen and Transport mod instead.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Hi, can I check how far the voice acting for Morroblivion has progressed? I installed Morroblivion Voice 0.5 but couldn't get any voice acting for the Imperial guards or Sellus Gravius at the start of the game.

Also, how is the compatibility between Voice 0.5 and Morrowind_ob - Conversation.bsa? I noticed that the latter comes automatically with the installation of Morroblivion?

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Hi, can I check how far the voice acting for Morroblivion has progressed? I installed Morroblivion Voice 0.5 but couldn't get any voice acting for the Imperial guards or Sellus Gravius at the start of the game.

 

Also, how is the compatibility between Voice 0.5 and Morrowind_ob - Conversation.bsa? I noticed that the latter comes automatically with the installation of Morroblivion?

Morrowind_ob - Conversation adds voiced lines from original Morrowind - things that NPC say when you pass by, for example. It's pretty much complete and updated for the latest version of the master file.

The other voice acting mod attempted to add new voice acting for all dialogues, but it was only for a few NPCs and is now long abandoned. You can try installing it on the latest version of Morroblivion, just don't activate the esp which comes with it.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Could someone tell me which of the converted clothing collections have the least amount of trouble with missing 1st person meshes and most complete?

I would like to make them seamless as I've done for the oblivion clothing I uploaded on nexus.

The caveat being, they must be robert male v5 and hgec.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Well, my replacer is based on Robert's male and HGEC. It's not complete though, but it's also the only one which is still being worked on.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

qwerty are you still working on the AI project?

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

qwerty are you still working on the AI project?

Yes, as part of the main mod.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Glad to hear you're still working on Morroblivion, V65 on the horizon?

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

qwertyasdfgh

...This is the list of mods for Morroblivion. What does it have to do with Nexus? Morroblivion is not even allowed there.

 

Ooooops, I've had a Morroblivion mod 'Gilnith's Shack' on Nexus for a year or two now without knowing this, I would have put it here but I was unsure of how to add or even offer it, if it was not for the help of David Budreck it would not have been done, and if not for Morroblivion there would have been no need.

If you feel it a worthy addition to the list then prod me and point me at what to do!

As ever Pete.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Could some Check the Mod List Section I cannot Open the File Structure.

 

Edit Fixed was ie 10

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I deleted this comment as when I attempted to edit my comment, it posted it twice. My apologies.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I am attempting to write a guide for Modding Morroblivion using Windows 10. I just want to clarify that when I reference mods from this list, they have NOT been included in the latest Morroblivion v064 Complete download. The reason I ask is because most of the mods were created around 2011. It has been difficult to determine this when I review each page (including the comments) as they do not identify if they have been merged into the latest Morroblivion v064 Complete. 

I was however able to determine that qwertyasdfgh's mods at https://tesrenewal.com/forums/morroblivion-mod-releases/wip-morroblivion-enhanced-edition have not yet been merged. He does an excellent job of identifying which of his mods have been merged, and which of his mods have not been merged to the latest Morroblivion downloads.

Thank you in advance to anyone who responds with the information needed to this comment.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

So far I think I have figured out that "Blight Disease System Restored", "Universal Cast-When-Used System", "Chargen and Transport", "Voiced Greetings and Combat", and "Morroblivion Environment" have all been merged into the latest v064.

The Voice Over mods are outdated, and "Oblivionized Enchants" is incompatible with the latest v064.

If I am incorrect, please let me know. Hopefully others who are interested in downloading some of these amazing mods will see this comment so that they will also know which mods to avoid downloading.

 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Waht is with NewLand mods  like Elsweyr the Deserts of Anequina can this running?

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

silana

Waht is with NewLand mods  like Elsweyr the Deserts of Anequina can this running?

They're compatible
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I updated the entire first post and many mods with it... hopefully everything works!

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Unfortunately not how it looks.properly installed game starts without problems but from the mod is nothing to see. Have the whole area thoroughly searched but nothing to see had previously looked extra on Youtube.  Then I saw that the mod needs the Oblivion.ems.
Da to a question can I create an empty Oblivion.ems and paste below. To trick the mod because the data the needs are there just not the Oblivion.esm. Similar to gamesforwindos that is only pretended.

LG Silana

 

 

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Does anyone have a list of mods from this they recommend? I want to overhaul it as much as possible with graphics and additional lore friendly content.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)